View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:29 AM   #8
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Its all good

Hey, man, i came off wrong, but its my bad.

I's thinking about the donk idea. Was going to hit Photoshop and see how it looked, the donk.

You gotta understand, down here man, especially in Little Rock, AR donks are whats poppin, i mean you want respect, want to get into the bumpin car washes, you gotta be rollin donk.

Sorry bout the language, it aint gangsta, its just a southern thing, just type how I's talk. its funny I's tryna see what parts were hard to understand but I can't see them, NOT cause ya'll is wrong, just because its how we talk down here.

Man, I been excited for a day and a half to get my posting privleges and I came off all wrong, ya'll is nice about it though, just ain't had noone like me around before I guess.

-> I love this site and all ya'll have done man, ya'll some good folks, so besides the cultural differences wes gonna be alright, you'll figure me out and I'll add some Southside U.S.A. spice to your lives.

Thanks.

(479, 501, 870 are our area codes, if you live in Arkansas it says alot about who you are, what you drive, how you talk, you can tell alot down here by it. University of Arkansas mascot is the Razorback, or Hogs, we call each other A-state hogs.)

I've always called our Alero the 'Ro, just like Cadilacs are refered to as 'Lacs,

Spreadin cultural diversity already, you heard me?

Last edited by 479Alero : 02-27-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add that last line. Thanks
479Alero is offline   Reply With Quote