View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 12:51 PM   #2
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
I used to use Turtle wax products, but Ive been trying mothers and Meguires products recently.

I find Meguires gold class endurance tire protectant to last longer and it gives a better shine than turtle. But it is more expensive so......

I also have tried Meguries deep crystal waxing system. I am very pleased with the results. Its like my car just rolled off the showroom floor. The beeding action is incredible. Ive compared it to a few of my frineds cars, who all use different waxing techniques and we all feel that mine seems to perform the best. And look the best.

I have one warning, if u use the system make sure you have lots of detailing towels cause there are 3 steps in the process and each step uses a different compound.

I used 3 different applicators, and alot of detail cloths. oh and be sure to buff well between each step so not to leave behind any cleaner or polish before the wax goes on. I found that the first time i used it i didnt get all of the polish off and that was a bit of a problem.

Has anyone else used Meguires Deep crystal system?

Mothers Califonia car wash is another great product. The suds last, and if u buy the bulk sizes its a better value for your money that most car washes. I also find that its tuff on bugs, and road grime. Whcich we all know, can be a real pain in the ass to get off, if its been awhile since the last wash.

I have yet to clean much of my engine. but i was planing on just using orange clean to degrease her. Im not a real fan of the gas technique but i may have to try it out.