View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #19
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
john im having a psychic preminition that you should check ur water pump/coolant system.. haha

you're an ass.

whats funny is the whole air in the cooling system thing is probably what caused the over heating to being with. she had been driving for a long time (about year now with the LIMG leak) and when the low coolant light would come on she would just dump more into the resevoir. the last time the light came on was when the first time it over heated, after she topped off the coolant. it all makes perfect sense now!

she drove the car from my house to her apartment and it did fine. again it went half way between 1/2 and 3/4 before dipping back below 1/2. not sure whats up with that since the t-stat should be opening before that temperature, maybe i need to bleed it some more. i stopped when it started bubbling, perhaps it needs to bleed until its basically pouring out?