Thread: i'm new
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 05:00 AM   #1
dragon8807
GL Member

dragon8807 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dragon8807
Talking i'm new

hi i'm chris from pittsbugh, pa and i own a blue 1999 alero gl coupe with a 3.4L v6. paid $6,000 for it and it's only got 40,300 miles on it and i luv this car a hell of a lot better than my last car, which was a 1995 chrysler cirrus lx 2.5L v6 with 128,000 miles. the reason i have the olds is because i blew the tranny up in the cirrus.

so far i've added an AEM dryflow air filter mounted on the mass air flow sensor for now, a sony cd player, 5% tint or the 2 rear windows, removed the pinstriping, removed the emblems off of the trunk, silverstar ultra highs and lows, silverstar turn signals up front, pilot xenon foglight bulbs size 881 and hyper white reverse lights.

i have drilled/ slotted rotors with ceramic pads and front & rear strut tower bars on the way that i just ordered off of ebay.

i plan to finish tinting my windows next weekend, install my new brakes and stb's if they come this week, colormatch some of my dash pieces to, add some blue leds under the dash and in the cubby hole under the hvac controls, add a blue led under body kit, eventually upgrade the speakers and get some subs in the trunk
dragon8807 is offline   Reply With Quote