Thread: Niachspeed Cai
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 11:54 PM   #16
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Got mine tonight....w00t ! Got home from work, saw the box, then immediately made plans to toss that sucker in after dinner !

I found the same results as Formula, but I have roughly the same size battery, and I just adjusted the couplers a bit, "cheated" here and there, and got it to fit...

( by cheating, I mean where the pipes meet, and where the MAF and pipe meet, It isn't truly straight, but hey, a little bend isn't gonna hurt airflow NEAR as much as the "corrugated" rubber piping our cars came with. I jacked the car up, removed the inner fender-well, but I never removed the headlight. ( I should have, as it would definately have saved time )

Sorry about the crappy pics, but this was in my parent's garage, and it got dark out...( I'm still a year or 2 away from building a garage for myself )

The packaging was excellent, parts quality is great ( a few burrs from the saw, but a 1/2-round file took care of that ) and all the couplers and grommets fit nice and tight.

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote