Thread: supercharger?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #93
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha, I just got through reading all this garbage.

This isn't to anyone in general, but everyone in particular.

Truth be told? I bought my Alero as a back-up family car for while I was gone on my first Iraq deployment. I didn't want to go this far with it, but I love my car, but also wanted to build a "tuner". I wasn't about to go buy another car, so I just began with simple mods (all that was available at the time) and decided to try and go all out.

Bottom line is, it might not be the best thing happening, but it's MINE, and I LOVE IT. So I'm going to do the best I can do with it, and anybody that wants to step up with their 4-banger N-body and equalize weight with me (3600lb track weight) is more than welcome to. I don't hate the 4-bangers, but I own a 6, and that's what I'm going to work with. If I had a 4-banger, I'd be building it either way.

As far as all the shit-talking about the ecotec, I have yet to see someone who brags about all the potential actually do one with an N-body, and until then, STFU and eat a fat one.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote