View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #9
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
oooh....shit......just what i need, another MP here at FT. Huachuca eyeballing my loud no-muffler exhaust on post.....LOL..... (jk, both the contract security and MP's have all been really cool to me so far, but i don't speed or provoke, so maybe that's it.)

Hey man, I'm right here at FH, but I'll be gone to Iraq before you arrive. Good news is, if you're patient, I can help you when I get back. I'm not good at cosmetic shit, but if you want about 300-500hp under your hood, I can certainly help you.

I'm leaving this October, so estimate a year from that time before I come back (if I'm lucky this time)

If you come to Ft. Huachuca, you'll be in Sierra Vista.

Trickyslick is in Tucson area 1-1.5hr away
strtryder is in Phoenix area but he's ditching his Alero

Other than that, I have a good friend here with a Malibu (same chassis/drivetrain) that I helped tune, running enough N/A juice to rip out low 14's that can also help you.

**added bonus** I can help you with this too, once we're both here.......... http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...793#post350793

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote