View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 07:45 PM   #10
BLK03GXS
GLS member

BLK03GXS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jamcllw@Jun 28 2004, 05:55 PM
Do you have pics of your buddy's Swift? I have a Swift/Metro hybrid and would love to see how he fit a 1.8L out of an Integra into it. I have the DOHC 1.3L motor in mine and there is no room to move around under the hood. I'm just curious to see how it looks.
No pics...
But i have seen under the hood, and its a squeeze he has a FMIC, and the turbo is just behind the grill... the front cam cover is about 3-5 inches from the front brace in the engine compartment....
i know you may not want to talk about it agen havik... but ive seen all those threads they dont really awnser my questions.
other than springs and s/c alero (and they have the 3.4) and that one guy that blew his boosted 2.4...
Who has boosted there alero's and anyone done that to the eco? And has #'s to show us other than hann racecraft?
Because i would love to boost my alero.. but i dont want to jump to boost and blow my stock internals because some one said it "should" be ok...
Im curious to see who has run what boost levels, for what periods of time, and had what effects it has had on the motor...
I dont want to jump on the bandwagon and assume, or beleave blindly that my stock internals will support 10 psi, and have to pay for it down the road...
I would rather save the cash and do the internals b4 i boost... but maybe im just crazy.....

BLK03GXS is offline   Reply With Quote