View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
DansGen1Alero
GL Member

DansGen1Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Yahoo to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Skype™ to DansGen1Alero
Been a Long Time, But I am back

well its been about 2 years since my last login, damn so much has gone on, Congrats on the OSV bodykit, and the site looks good Nick. I have been trying to get back into the swing of things, my alero had 140K on it now and the interiors getting a lil shot. Looking at getting the Recaro seats that were in the OSV, (if anyonne knows the colors they used, or can point me in the right direction, dealers etc) I would be most appreciated, and I will continue to look on posts here.

for those of you who I have spoke to in the past, drop me a line, and let me know how you all have been, and how your aleros are I am excited to see what we have out there almost 10 years after the initial release. I hope to come out next summer representing aleros on the east coast.

Any body who wishs to find me on myspace www.myspace.com/dansgen1alero you can see all my pics and my newest project: Lexus GS 300 (some pictures may require you to be my friend)

"Vinyl belongs on the side of a house not on a car"
DansGen1Alero is offline   Reply With Quote