Thread: Carbon Fiber
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #45
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
I understand the process, I was kidding with him. We have gone back and forth on this subject before.

I still don't see what the hell the difference is, they look the same to me and many others.

That's just your eyesight reflecting your age...

Looks like I have the more "silver" carbon fiber and you have the "black" carbon fiber, Spilner. I told you it was silver, adam337. Oh well, matches my silver carbon fiber pedals and such.

Also, check this out. Waiting on my carbon fiber coolant cover to come in, also custom brake fluid carbon fiber cover, and my header goes on today after work, and it's dirty, but here's my bay:

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote