View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 09:53 AM   #40
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
well here in the states, previeous damage is also writen in the estimate, when its hit real bad, and i mean real bad, the condition of the car is taken in also, the mileage,

buying it back is not a bad option, but it is bad when you take the car to the shop, give them the money to fix it, and when its torn down, there is always more damage!!!!!!!!

then what?? you dont have enough money to pay for parts and labor, then what?? your car is fixed half assed becasue you dont have enough money to fix it, and then we the tech sometimes have no choice but to fix certain things to make a part fit, pisses us off becasue we dont work for free!!!

on the paint matching, sure we can match to a certain level, we cant match a paint fading thats one thing we cant do we can get the color close enough to blend the next panle, or sometimes we call the customer and ask them to come look at the color if they like it, then we spray it, the customer is always right lol it sucks but its true

blending color is more labor= more money,

i dunno i would fix this all day long its not bad but its your choice
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote