View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
The real one fits perfect. The eBay one fits terrible. I bought mine off someone else, so the holes were already drilled. I had a local guy paint it, and then I installed it. In the middle of winter, while it was snowing/raining/hailing over the course of a few days.

Ideally, you'd want a body shop to fit it and drill the holes, paint it and install it. They'll make sure it all matches and that there's no gaps. And fix the issues if there are any with fitment before its painted. The front I bought from AAS had very little material on the driver side and one of the mount holes kept cracking. Need to rivet some supporting metal to it to get it to fit perfectly.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote