View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #40
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
HELP ASAP!

Ok well I decided to change my lights in the gauge cluster, but I just used replacement 194 bulbs

http://www.victorautomotive.net/pdfs/vic/vabs2.pdf

Those, I pushed my old ones out and popped in the new ones but they don't work :-(

luckly I only changed one light and decided to try it first so I still have the other 4 working haha.

anyways.. the bottem of my lights dont have that hole that he pushed his out of, they have a wide slot. Any Suggestions, when I pulled out the light there were two little wires still on the inside, I imagine they need to hook up to my light but they are so small and I can't get to them.

Last edited by xXManwhoreXx : 02-21-2009 at 04:27 PM.
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote