View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #22
Valley olds
GLS member

Valley olds is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lonnie: Looking cool, not feeling the wheels but they are different. I like the smoked tails...how long did it take and what product did you use?

You have a usb jack and you are running a flash drive....Pull that out and get yourself a 300gb 3.5" external usb hard drive, and put it in the glove box or mount it down in the cubby or something creative.

I want to find a deck with the usb port on the rear, so that I can pull this off...I've been thinking about it for awhile now.

I sent the tails to a paintshop. What they used was automotive clear with a little black paint.

The external sounds like an awesome idea. A friend of mine tried to do that thing with the external on his, but it didn't work. His is last years JVC though, so maybe there were some changes on that. Just something you may want to research before buying the HU.