View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 02:01 PM   #83
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
right back at you, think before you act and also, please read the thread more, its fake, read back, its fake, and get your facts straight, its an SL1 not an SC1, and it is pretty fast, its not a race car, i dont drive like a moron or a "typical" teenager, i dont speed i obey the laws of the road, i just take care of my cars, and its a head turner and my saturn is just as uncommon and family sedanish (coupeish whatever) as your alero, your car is not a race car, neither is mine, i take care of my saturn, everywhere i go pople look at it, it shines brighter then the sun, its in mint condition, and just becuase you have some kitten supercharger does not make you higher than me, so read back and then tell me what you think

You really didnt get my point, just as I thought... Maybe one day you'll understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
god forbid an adult steps in to stop your hate-fest....

i pick on people more then anyone... but i don't straight insult someone.

the car is clean. goofy graphic on the front, but its unique. hes putting time and money into it, and it looks better then most stock on the site. He still gets bashed? are you serious!? has this site gotten this bad again?

I kind of agree with cherry over here.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis