View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #112
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not my style but whatever. Need to finish the kit and get paint. I am not going to get into whether you made it or not cause I don't need to whip out my e penis. A few comments on your list of engine mods, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop using "stage 3" blah blah blah, that tells us nothing about what you are planning. Now if you described it by saying HP performance t3/t4 turbo 9 psi with fmic and boost ported heads with comp 29629 springs and si valves. That makes alot more sense and tells all of us how you are planning to accomplish what you claim. My other issue is that you have custom length pushrods listed and no cam. There are no gains to be had with longer pushrods and no reground cam, it will just prop your valves open when they should be shut causing all kinds of trouble. If you want higher lift without a cam go check out the thread about the high lift rockers over at 60*v6.com. So just for future reference "stage 3" may make you feel like you know what you are talking about but when you use it with people who really know their shit you just sound stupid. Not trying to bash you just be informative. If you have any questions about the 3400 you should really check out that website. They also run a store that I think is much better than milzy. Ben is on here and is one of the most honest and reputable people I have ever dealt with. You can always PM me with questions too. Just for the love of God finish the kit and paint and lose the wing! Good work though. /rant.