View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:08 AM   #49
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
so your making the fender out of metal but yet your going to buy a flare thats fiberglass?? so why not make it out of metal??? and how deep is this vent your doing?? is it going to fit against the upper rail???
i can give you a thumbs up for being different, trust me i like different
when your done fabn` on the backside of the fender my advice would be to use a self-etching primer, and then apply a sealer so ya dont have to worry about rust
what kind of bond o are your going to use?? i recomend using evercoat rage gold, one of the best fillers out there, or you could use there kevlar reinforced filler, its corrosion resistant, water proof, and the kevlar stop any body work from dying back on ya ya wont see a line or nothing its amazing stuff and it cheap
i really wouldnt do the flare you picked out your this deep with metal work why not finish it with metal
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote