Thread: Ringing Noise
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #12
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleballer32 View Post
from what you guys are saying it sounds like maybe the clutch is not completely disengaging from the compressor equaling a weak connection between the two and the ringing???

Does it do it at idle? If so just pop the hood and go take a look at the compresser. The clutch will stop and start when the A/C is on. It shouldn't spin at all if the A/C is off. So if its spinning when the A/C is off thats your problem.
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote