Psyfox
GX Member

Psyfox is on a distinguished road
My Alero - Will Be Continuously Updated

So here's my Alero so far:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...20Alero%20GLS/

2001 Alero GLS Coupe (black, 3400)

What has been done:

Replaced Box Filter with a WAI/SRI (I know, it's not green YET...and that's the jankiest way to hold that shit up off the fender, but it hasn't fallen off yet )

5 Tinted Windows (driver, passenger, 2 small back windows, and back windshield) - 15% Llumar tint

LED Steering Wheel Cover - Carbon Weave with Green LEDs (Toxin, you can see the pictures of the cover itself along with where the battery pack sits)

Replaced Glove Box Light with 1Watt LED - Cool White

Replaced Trunk Light with Festoon LED - Cool White

Replaced Map Lights with LEDs (the one on the passenger side is a 1Watt LED, the other is a smaller wattage bulb, but the other 1Watt is coming in soon, so that will be replaced again) - Green

Replaced Dome Light with Festoon LED - Green

To Come:

AAS Body Kit (sanding and painting that myself...and eff it's a pain in the ass of a long process)

JKL GTR type-C spoiler with LED third (well...fourth for me) taillight (same process as Body Kit)

Wize DTM type Dual Tip Performance Muffler - Chromed?/Polished? (I'm not sure...it shines, lol - haven't received it yet)

Footwell Lighting with LED strips from Oznium - Green

Underbody LED kit - Green

Lining some part of my interior with Neon Stringlights - Green

Paint Brake Calipers (and possibly engine) - Green (engine may end up being black with green lettering on the 3400)

Rear Instrument Lights replaced with LED Twist Lock lights - Green

Replace light in the under-console area (the light that lights the area in front of the change holder) with that Green LED I have in the driver side Map Light at the moment (by the way, does anyone know how to remove this light?...do I have to pull off the whole front console/head unit to get to it?).

Random Decals, etc.

And finally...a little showcar surprise .

Oh...and of course a thorough wash, detail, and wax.

Future Plans:

Rims and Tires (18's with spacers if necessary to have wheels flush with the kit)

Wheel Well Underglow

Replace my rear speakers and get a good head unit with 12v converter and wire harness (my cousin blew the bass on the rear speakers)

After all of that is said and done, then I'll start on performance parts if I wish to keep putting money into it (rebuilding the engine, trans, etc etc)

I'll let you guys know when more photos are available (meaning when I do more stuff to my Alero), but so far, that's what I got today.

Pictures can be viewed here: http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...20Alero%20GLS/
Psyfox is offline   Reply With Quote