View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
ChadCy75
GX Member

ChadCy75 is on a distinguished road
I only ask, because I want to get this squared away before I replace the gaskets, or else it won't be too long until I'm dealing with the gaskets all over again. In my car, the reservoir is part of my heating problem, and since it has to be addressed, I want to get it finished before I start dealing with the gaskets, which will only be like a revolving door if I don't deal with the reservoir first.

I know, some of you are fine with stock reservoir, and that's cool, but I hate the cursed thing, and I'm about to deal with it once and for all!! See, I'm thinking that my best option is going to be to replace my current reservoir with a replacement OEM and switch out the radiator with one from a different car. I will most likely be using the radiator out of a '95 Buick Park Ave, because my dad just bought one, and it has pretty much the same motor, only it's a few years older. In theory, this will make the reservoir act as a reservoir instead of a miniature radiator, plus, I'll be able to actually pop the cap off of the radiator and see if it's low or not. Anyway, any thoughts will be appreciated, and thanks in advance!
ChadCy75 is offline   Reply With Quote