Thread: This hurts.
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 07:51 AM   #51
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
everytime i see this car it makes me shake my head in amazment it really does
whoever is telling you that your going to scratch the bumper putting it on, is a complete dumbass, i do that all day long, built show cars installing painted pieces, so dont listen to someone that obvious doesnt have the experience, ask here and i`ll answer for your retarded friend

with the bumper off, why not clean up all the baby blue overspray, on the re bar, on the fender liners, make it look nice, heres some good advice for ya

all that rattle can crap your putting on has to come back off, when its time to paint, so i would have left it in the gel coat made it fit fixed what had to be fixed, and at least primed it, but you obviously must have just scuffed it, and rattle caned it to death=FAIL!!

if your unsure thats why im here ask away i`ll give you the correct i nfo you need, please just ask, instead of hacking your car away
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote