View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #349
DansGen1Alero
GL Member

DansGen1Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Yahoo to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Skype™ to DansGen1Alero
Yes, only one person got their tails, and updates are slow. The problem being that in order to have made the process better, back when this started, Bryce needed cores in order to start. No one could send in cores which prolonged the process. Out of all the Alero owners, only 5 at the time wanted tails. Bryce wouldn't be able to make a living making tails. The demand just isn't there. The same reason they were never mass produced. I contacted APC a while ago after word got out that they were making them for the Grand Am. They told me that it would not be beneficial due to the cost just to create the means to mass produce. They would have never got that money back, had they mass produced, the demand for the Grand Am was MUCH higher. What others may not understand, is something handcrafted one by one may take a long time. Paitence is a virtue, and yes it has been a very long time, but it boils down to how bad you want something.

Now last update, was that Bryce was looking for some cores, and if anyone can send theirs in it would speed up the process. I was at the bottom of the list because i was last to pitch in my deposit.

Now I sent him an IM and waiting for his response, if I see him online, I will try again, but I myself am a busy man, and that is why I havent been around for a long time. Just stop by here and there to check on any status. I gave my information above if anyone wants to contact me directly, or if they have a message I can try to relay, but again Bryce left his screename on MSN (the easiest way to get a hold of him)

If anyone has cores to send in, I have his address they can be sent to.

"Vinyl belongs on the side of a house not on a car"
DansGen1Alero is offline   Reply With Quote