View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
bentiac
GL Member

bentiac is on a distinguished road
Good news just got back and I convinced the officer to withdraw. I went there early and talked to the officer before going into the court. I told him I was pleading not guilty; at first he told me that I was lucky and he could increase the charge to 2x and make it a 'Driving without due care' if I decided to go with my arguments. I knew he was bluffing so I talked to him some more and he said he could reduce the ticket price but I still didn't give up and asked him a bunch of law questions about what the allegation was based on etc until he got bored and gave up. They called me up first and he withdrew all charges...

Nice officer overall and I'm a smooth talker too I guess they see so many young punks with bad attitudes that if you talk to them nicely and throw in a few 'Sir's they will respond.
GS - 01 Alero Coupe - MT, CG-lock,Front/rear strut tower brace,WAI,Fidanza Short throw Shifter and custom short throw clutch, AGX adjustable struts and mounts, Dropzone Springs, speedbuilt front sway bar, Toyo R888.

CS - 06 RX8 - Special Edition Shinka, 285 Hoosier A6.
bentiac is offline   Reply With Quote