View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 07:10 PM   #1
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
Quote:
Originally posted by "Molson"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Molson")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Ok ok, I will do one Dad. (Grouch)

Store/Site purchased: From Seth, At GAP02.
Cost/Shipping: Better than new, shipped from his hand to mine.
Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: Great Service!

Have AutoMeter Phantom Volt Meter, and Mechanical Oil Press.

Initial product impressions, quality: Great, perfectly matched the existing a-pillar color, fit like factory.
Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: No instructions, but a baby could do it.
Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA:Â;-) Easy, mark the holes, drill the holes, screw it in.
If not self installed, cost of installation: Self. about 1.5 hours

Volt meter was easy, ran the wires down to an ignition source at the fuse panel.
Oil Press a little more involved, I threw out the plastic oil line that comes with it, and bought copper line. (-36 and plastic don't mix too well) ran the line down the pillar, behind dash, out the firewall and to the motor. Went to parts store, bought a bunch of fittings and rigged er up.)

Have a ticking sound from the oilline when its colder, think its rattling against something metal, if I were to do it again, I would wrap the line.

Performance, appearance opinions: Looks great, look!
Any other thoughts about the product:Â;-) Recommend it to anyone!

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-"Voodoosoup"

I just installed the 3-Gauge version this weekend, looks sweet!!!

It went in very easily, It took a few weeks to get it from PFYC.com, but they were back-ordered.

The color match is also really good

[/quote]

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote