View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #20
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch1 View Post
Come on guys... don't tell him to give up. If he wants to try it, I say go for it. It's not gonna be prefect the first time I'm sure.. but it's something fun to do.

If I listened to people who told me it probably wouldn't work, I'd never get anything done on my car. Some of my stuff doesn't turn out perfect.. but then I just know for next time.

dude no offense, but the "next time" guess what its going to cost you more money becasue now you have to buy more sand paper, more grinding discs, more wire for your welder, and the list goes on

why not do it right the first time then have to do something twice, when i was learning i had a journyman next to me for yrs, he wouldnt let out of his sight, metal shaping custom work is not some weekend warrior project unless your that damn good but no one really is

he can do what ever he wants but i will say it again from my own experience in fixing cars like this guy is trying to do him self, we always let them kknow its going to cost you more money becasue you did this to your car

thats all im saying he can whatever its no my car but i and all the tech who are online cant teach him it wont happen, youtube cant teach, we have to teach hands on or me or a tech right next to him

thanks
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote