Thread: Anniversary
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Anniversary

wow... i can't believe it, i've had my baby one year today... unbelievable..

it's been fun, bad, happy and sad times, some anger and some depression, the car has seen 13 states with me, gonna see 2 new ones and maybe even a country this June... i've put over 27.5K miles on it, spent amost 1,300 in repairs, done three Lim gaskets, two sets of headgaskets.. set of tires, brakes, paint, bondo, "dent wizard" and a whole lot of other things... for 300$, and a DD, it's a fun car, and i still love it as much as the day i bought it.. i don;t regret buying it at all, that money was nothing compared to what i could have been still driving, i don't think you can buy an alero like mine for 1,600$, so... the money was not wasted...the car has been a lot of fun, gone on three vacations in it, met a lot of good people in it, and i want to thank everyone here for all the help and support... buit i esp want to thank Ben, (whitev6), Cliff, [Ion] C2, and Gr1m for all the help they have given me over this period... i thank you all!

i'm going out with some friends to get some BA action shots of the car tonight at dusk, will post them later
Nate's Alero is offline   Reply With Quote