Thread: Lesson Learned
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #14
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
What is the difference between the DDM website ones and the ones I would get from you Ryan? I would love to support a fellow member but $80 is $80...

A4, just search 2004 Oldsmobile Alero on ebay motors and you can see every cheap HID bulb that they have on there. They are japanese or chinese...I'm just glad it was a cheap mistake.

And I suppose I am inept because smurf's pics were too up close for me to really see or get a feel for what was going on with the harness and that converter module or whatever it is...I hate electrical stuff...bah.

And where can i find extra covers to seal the back of my headlight? I would hate to cut the wrong size hole or something and just be screwed. Yeah, I know-would have to be pretty dumb to do it but I put nothing past myself haha

Last edited by XanderWiFi : 03-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.
XanderWiFi is offline   Reply With Quote