View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the club...lol! I've had my fair share of tint tickets here in Maryland. What sucks about a fix it ticket is that you cant dispute it in court...or at least that is how it works here. When I looked at getting tint removed on all my windows it cost very very close to what I paid to get it on. So I did it myself, and not saying the way I did it was the right way but the way I did it was: I used a razor to pull off the film, then I used goo gone and very very fine steel wool to remove the glue that was left behind...followed by glass cleaner. Looks pretty good. I didn't do the back three windows though but was able to slide by when MSP checked me out at the baracks. Good luck on that cause that back window is going to be a bitch.