View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
love it, that battery you bought should have a warranty, but remember the hassle we had with that yellow top, oh my god!!! complete ball breaker

im a man of my word and i hold to that warranty on my work, and i know i have to touch up some stuff for ya

that was a pita with the yellow top. didn't know it had a 3yr warranty. do you have the warranty info? be nice to get replaced. Silent told me that yellow tops suck he never last so I just went an got a new battery. But if you can get it replaced that would be great.