Thread: Another new guy
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #15
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSandyBlz View Post
Actually, I have been looking at your exhaust setup from previous threads, and I am totally interested. I want to find the cheapest prices on the cat-back Pacesetter dual exhaust kit, and if it is still available, where did you find the "west coast" high-flow cat? And how much was the total cost of everything without labor and install?

I may have gotten a little ripped off with the high flow cat as it was something like $299 bought and installed. I was only able to have it because the exhaust shop I took my car to had it in stock. So far, I haven't been able to find a high flow cat for the 3.4 online.

I can't remember the precise site, but in my "pacesetter exhaust" thread a guy gave me the url for a site with the cheapest pacesetter exhaust I had seen so far. Note on the dual exhaust kit: unless you buy a body kit you have to cut a bit of you back bumper out to open space for the other exhaust pipe. Not very noticeable but not completely clean. The pacesetter will run you $300ish. Altogether, exhaust and cat installed at a shop: $750ish.

Hope it helps...we really need to find someone that can make some headers for our 3.4s...