View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
sfi3400
GL Member

sfi3400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sfi3400 Send a message via Yahoo to sfi3400
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderWiFi View Post
So yesterday I'm driving, yellow light-not gonna make it...lever the breaks...coming to a complete stop...screeeeech!!! Thinking to self: I'm not stopping suddenly, nor was I going so fast, why are there screeching tires??

Bam! I look back and some blond bimbo has rearended me when I'm stopped at a red light. I signal to pull over to the left, thankfully she didn't just take off on me. They want to get the repairs done under the table but one screw from her license plate is punctured through my bumper, the other just grated a canyon down the middle of it and the whole thing is scratched to shit. My exhaust tips are bent down too...

So I'm wondering: could this be all thrown out of alignment? How much damage could there be that I'm not seeing? What are some things I should look for in an under the table deal? I have all their insurance and contact info should they try to screw me, but no police report to back everything up which is my mistake. Need the body mechanics on this one.

same thing happened to me, but i wasn't even in my Trans AM. it was parked and hit. took the insurance they sed well your car isnt worth what the damage is here is 1,000 and take it. no police report taken, i denyed the offer called my insurance they said take it to where i want it fixed and i will get a check fro the damages from the persons company. SO if they give hard time report it your insurance WILL NOT go up and you will get a check fro the damages from the bimbos company. Did you black mail her into giving head or more?????? LOLZ