View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
i don't even know where to begin

so as some of you know i tried installing a bulldog keyless entry system in my car the other day. after trying all day today i finally gave up. now this is where it gets strange, me and 4 of my buddies went on our sunday night cruise thats about 30 miles round trip. when we were about a mile from where we were going, i hit a bump in the road and the battery light came on. i pulled over and popped the hood and checked the positive cable on the battery and it was loose, so i tightned it and went on my way. after about a 1/4 mile of smooth road sailing the battery light came on again. this time i just drove it to the place we were going to. popped the hod again and pulled the 12v constant wire for the keyless entry off the battery terminal completely and re-tightned the cable. everything was fine for a little bit till we got heading back and i noticed my pass. side HID low beam light was flickering like a damn strobe light, so once again i pulled over and turned my lights off and back on again and this time only the driver side HID low beam was lit. at this point im pretty pissed so i turned my high's on and went on my way. i got about 2 miles from my house and my driver side high beam went out...FML. about a mile from my house my lights slowly got more dim and then my anti-lock light came on. as soon as i pulled in my driveway my seatbelt and e-brake light also came on and thats when my car died. i pushed it into the garage and turned the key to the on position and what do you know my interior lights and running lights are as bright as before all this happened. sorry this is so long i just wanted to give all info so i can possibly find a solution for this cluster eff.
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote