View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
So you HAD to work and could not possiblly get the days off to go to ASS?

I guess 360 days notice really wasn't enough notice. Damn Scot I guess I really didn't do that good of a job this year.

So you want to hang out, BS, and maybe do some go-karting, even a cookout. BASICLY EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONE AT ASS THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!

I can understand though, it was a far drive for ya, right. A whole 29 miles and 30 minute drive. Boy that's sooooo far. I guess Smurf, Malibu, and myself had no excuse to NOT come right. Smurf and I only drove over 700 miles each and Malibu drove over 1200 miles and 18 hour drive. I also guess those Cali boys that came last year were REALLY crazy. I mean why drive 2600 miles when you can even drive less than 30.

I've been going to ASS for 7 years now. I would have a mega hard-on for this event to only be 30 miles from me. It's not, so I get up at 330 in the morning and drive for 12 to 15 hours (pending on route) to get there.

I will be going next year. Don't know what I'm doing tomorrow, but I do know what I'm doing on Thursday June 16, 2011. It will be another 12 hour drive to the best weekend of 2011.

See ya there

Calm down Kenny! Refer to Rule #1.

He said he just started a new job, he will learn! He said that he will be there and we will see.

Can't wait to see ya next year.

Kenny is just giving you a hard time.
Old's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote