View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:31 AM   #33
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2000 View Post
I see, well with scott's help my car got sc'ed and tuned for 950 total . I pay for college so i'm guessing my definition of budget is a little bit tighter than yours.
oh you poor thing. it must be rough for you having to take care of a family of five with two teenagers on a military salary. oh wait, that's me, not you. Yeah, my definition of a budget must be severely deluded, what was I thinking? Lets not even consider that I've been saving little by little and been building on this thing slowly over the last 6 years.

I did the turbo initially for $1,200 with buying the tuner. I guess that puts us at about the same initial cost minus tuner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
yes yes, still technically a 3400... but lets be honest... it won't take much longer for the addiction to set in, before the bottom end is aftermarket too
so if I drop in a whole forged bottom end, it's no longer 3400? LOL .... you so funny

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote