View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #29
Casper
GX Member

Casper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
it's probably because of your tint, tint law for toronto is 35% so obviously you are barely legal there, idk about its laws about tinted tails either...plus with it being totally murdered out they probably think you work for the mob

also...should revert the olds symbols on the center caps back to silver, would be a good offset

was thinking of doing the indentions in the middle of the spokes a silverish,
My fronts are 35% and my back are legal (5%) cuz we can have whatever we want on the back. Taillight law is brake lights must be visible from 150 - 200 feet, cant remember exact number. We have a special drug and gang enforcement unit in this area and they have cars and their drivers, any known associates, plates of other cars they're known to be in noted on file, so their probably just checking out my car as it changes so much and ends up looking like a new car to the area to them, For anyone from Toronto, its the same type of unit they use in Jane and Finch area.

I had my plates ran a lot in a silver 2005 pontiac sunfire with fishbowl windows and black steelie rims (can be seen in a picture on first page) lol.

We need to get that southern Ontario meet going! Weather is supposed to be nice for a little while!
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote