View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
Its called MOST parents today don't teach much for respect anymore i have come across a few parents while i was at Wal-Mart waiting to pick up the wife tell their kids to go to the toy section and open toys up and play with them till their parents came and got them and then they just put the toys back in the packages and leave THAT'S bullshit and i have said something to parents about it and they just shrug it off like nothing ever happened then i made a comment about what are you gonna do if your kid steals from a store and they got all defensive and acted like their kid is an angel.. That alone drives me nuts.... sorry had to rant in conjunction with what cherry said

x2. I remember back in the day when I did some crap like the "good" kids today do, my dad would have beat my @**..thats back before the liberals started crying and made it illegal. oh well I'll still raise my kids the way my grandparents and parents raised me.. I've checked filters ever since I got a cheapo filter in a mobil 1 box.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote