Thread: new gauges
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #8
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt use a t fitting for the oil.

mine came with a new oil sensor, with a power, and a ground wire that runs to it. (electrical gauge) i went to napa and got an adapter that was just a 2 way one.. one side was so it would screw into the block and the other was smaller so i could screw on the new sensor, i just left the old oil press sender off. no need for it. but from my understanding some people will use both the stock oil sensor and the new one together onto the t fitting in the block. you dont have to though.

you can locate it pretty easy. just remove the piece of plastic on the pass. side so you have a better access with your hand, get a light look basically right above your starter and there it is!

mine was silver and the base of it was black.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote