View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Rust Release Campaign (brake and car cleanup)

After dealing with Ohio winters for some years my car has quite a bit of rust on the undercarriage parts, engine block and rear drums. Especially the drums-I have these nice chrome rims but cruddy rusty drums underneath. When I was first putting the wheels on a guy recommended I go get some silver spray paint and paint them there but I wanted to do something more tasteful.

http://www.rustrelease.com/industrial/index.php

I was going to use this product and the gel product to get off what I can. Anyone think of better ways or reasons not to? I am especially concerned with my brakes and engine compartment. I am happy to hear about any suggestions for making the brake system look a little better (rotors front/drums back).