View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 06:19 PM   #13
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Final-Reality+Dec 17 2003, 02:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Final-Reality @ Dec 17 2003, 02:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlbinoMonkeyRat@Dec 13 2003, 07:03 AM
1)I don't have problems with it except going around slick corners faster than I should

2)Actually, I'd rather not have the TC through those corners at all, because it does screw around with the weight balance when you're on the brakes
1) Slow down before you slam into a curb, tree, ditch, or a pedestrian, dummy

2) :rolleyes: riiiight.. the traction control upsets weight distribution of the car...

it merely limits the throttle until it doesnt sense the tires slipping anymore, and I've tried going through corners with it off in snow when you have no traction, and simply giving it MORE gas and lots of steering lock (read: crank the wheel as far as you can), but it doesnt pull it through the turn the way I had hoped, just more "push", so keep the traction control on and limit wheelspin [/b][/quote]
1) of course, but if I'm in a hurry, I don't wanna go 5mph when I could easily have gone 15.

2) so I stand corrected. This is a subject a lot of us can learn about obviously. Thaks for the info.
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote