Thread: thermostat
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
thermostat

Hello i am new to the site. I believe that my thermostat has went bad as i drove around town two other times today and it ran at the right temp. I was getting ready to go out and give another driving lesson to one of our foreign students at my college when i noticed that it was a little above half. My question is the exact location of the thermostat in the 2.2 ecotec and what tools are needed to change it. I am currently at my dorm on campus and have limited tools so i need to know if I have what it would take to fix it or if I am going to have to baby it home where i have access to more tools
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote