View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
mastershake
GL Member

mastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond repute
a couple questions

ive got some things ive been wondering so i clumped them into 1 thread :P

1. our front fenders are plastic, right? if so is there some cheap touch up paint that i can use to cover some gashes in it?

2. the leather around my steering wheel has hideous yellow staining ALL around it. is there anything i can do to get rid of it? (tried mothers leather cleaner, didnt work.)

3. is there a way to clean fallout (tiny rust specs) and other hard to clean gunk around the emblems/badges without harming them?

4. sometimes when i get gas and restart my car, the dash lights will be fairly dimmer than usual until i i drive for a couple minutes, then they suddenly return to normal... wtf is up with that? it ONLY happens when i get gas.

thats all i can think of for right now xD

oh and also is there any way to change my username? its starting to weird me out.
mastershake is offline   Reply With Quote