View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #116
pjwallington
GX Member

pjwallington is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
I was going to point out each quote by itself but they are say the same thing

You are full of shit, You are not 42 years old. I love how in one post you are a construction worker, then you work in a nuclar power plant, I gues the Simpsons must have been on TV while your posting.

Your Alero has shitty red loom, horsepower adding stickers, and gay tribal bs on the nose. You are on a waiting list for a 2013 Shelby? Yeah sure you are. What are you doing to afford that? Flipping burgers and riding your bike for your paper route, while your going to school? Junior, I seriously doubt that you could afford the gas for that car, even if gas was $1.50 a gallon, let alone the insurance.

I could be an internet genius about anything too. Somebody asks a question, I read the question, then Google it and change the wording around a bit to make it look like my own. The difference between you and anybody on this board that their testicals have dropped and voices have deepened is that we know what the hell we are talking about on here. If one of us doesn't know, we either ask and accept the answer, or SEARCH. We don't come on here like you with panties in a bunch (that mommy bought for you) and get all pissed off becasue we told you that a $500 turbo kit on ebay is pretty much a piece of crap. But yet, you have $60,000 plus to spend on a Shelby.

Your 6th post. number 6!! Was a post about how this site sucks. You're now upto 34. 18 posts of you burying yourself deeper and deeper in your own bullshit.

A lot of noobs have come on here, just like you. e smack them in the head a little bit and straighten them out and then they become valualbe assets to the board and even write "how to's" and help other members. You however are lost. You are worthless, not the board.

Do us and your Alero a huge favor. Sell the car to somebody else and buy a Civic. It really seems that you think that speed and power are magical numbers that a car can get with a few stickers, park bench on the trunk, and pretty wire loom.

Bye bye, we won't miss you at all

Im replying after reading the First sentence. Im a Labourer at the Local 183 Union Hall in Cobourg. Go get a life, and quit telling me where I am and not working.

Ask your mommy to buy you glasses so you can read my numerous repeated posts, I just bought the alero, and all the shit plus Betty Boop stickers were on the car. All these other guys should kick you off by the sounds of you.
Its funny that someone probley half my age is talking to me as if I am his age and living with my parents. That are 65+ . And get it right, not just a shelby, but more than likely, will be trading my 300C HEMI AWD, in on the 2012 300c SRT8.
Have a nice day And about my money. already nicely explained myself to someone else if you go looking. Grossed $6700 last week. More than you make in 3 months. Sounds like you should be the one driving a civic bud.
And because your being such an @$$hole, I might as well throw in that I am buying a SVT Raptor which comes to $67,486 to haul my $10,000 sprayer I have as a side job. "Wallington Sealing", and make roughly $1000 spraying a driveway that takes no more than 20 minutes to spray. I Seal driveways and Basement walls.
I make more money than you will ever make, (And what your parents lend you) than you will make in a life time.
Go get a real job, and quit shootin your mouth off behind a computer screen.
Nothings more annoying than that.