Thread: new turbo
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #21
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
Ya I know it's not true turbo. And I'm certainly not expecting one W/o having to do some much more serious work that I hope will eventually get done and then some actual performance enhancing stuff. This thing does no justice compared to what any real thing would, and I wasn't expecting much but I have to say what it has done I'm impressed. I can't wait till I get the cash to do more to it :/ and I know "it was a waist of money". But my buddy with an old sunfire wants it when Im done with and is gonna give me full return on it. Maybe someday I'll be cool like the rest of you guys with your even more amazing aleros.

Your friend must be "the sunfire guy". That guy has a really sick sunfire it's so nice..

Anyways, man your car is gonna be fast man with that turbo u just need to add this and it will be able to roll with the z06 vettes. Anyways, here is the link you should definitely invest in this it will help alot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TORNADO-CYCLONE-FUEL-SAVER-Ki60-65-70-75-80-85-90-95-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa764390bQQitemZ32063 5943179QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries
Chris2000 is offline   Reply With Quote