View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #112
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
I was looking for other things to do while in Lansing this year and while researching things I went onto the Lansing Lugnuts site (minor league affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays) and they are going to be in town for a night game against the South Bend Silver Hawks on Thursday June 16th. $2 Draft beer and Soda that night also.

Scot and his son CJ, myself, Kenny B. will be going to the game. If anyone else wants to go to the game let me know ASAP so I can order tickets as a group. The best seats I have found on there site are Box Seats on the 1st base side and are $10.

I personally love going to minor league games and they are generally good games. I have a minor league team 10 minutes from my house which makes it convenient.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds