View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:27 PM   #19
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwallington View Post
WITHOUT it being started, I pressed it to the floor once, and the bottom of the pedal got stuck on those damn NOS floormats (I have the originals underneath for extra protection in the winter..)
Ill double-check the throttle body though, and as for the intake.. Im keeping it stock but removing the Air Filter Box, and I am going to see if my Garage uptown has an elbow piece so I can Locate the filter there.. ( I imagine it would then be called a CAI ? There is a tube that the outside air flows up)
Is there a way to tell if your governor has been removed ?
The 300C was Limited to 210, but now the needle barries into the 260 range..

no. cia is when the actual intake reaches down into the fender to grab cold are. by keeping the filter open and in the engine compartment, you are still getting warm air and only have wai.