View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 11:28 PM   #13
Rivais16
GX Member

Rivais16 is on a distinguished road
Dobbie: I love it! Having a car in general is nice, I've learned a lot but still learning too! I've only ever driven Aleros, learned how to drive in one too but it was a V6. Nice pic in AOTM btw, I think you've won it

colonel6632: Nice upgrades! I'd love to have some heated leather seats haha looks a lot nicer than the stock seats mine came with. Whats the price range for getting that done?

cherrington17: That's a great all-in-one resourceful link you got there lol I didn't even think of LED'ing the vents. I think I'm stopping where I am with LEDs though. Thanks for the advice, I checked out a few posts by people from my area on here about tints and mine should be fine. If not, its not a problem to remove the tint, I had to do it a few times...... lol

Shiwnath: Hope you lovveee signalling with those babies Get mine done and you can stop complaining :P

tw0123: We'd love to come out for that! If its near Hamilton, we'll be there for sure!

Papa Rad17: Nice car, looks verryy clean! Do you notice a significant difference with your gas mileage having a cai?

2004 2.2L Ecotec GL
Rivais16 is offline   Reply With Quote