View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
that car meant allot to me, i bought it when i was having a rough patch in my life owned it since 2003, it has sentimental value to me so shot me
i love my cars and this alero just holds a special place for me

i agree 100% with you, my alero is also something special to me, i take care of it everyday and make sure everything is in top shape. the alero is special to me i like the car and like the feel of it and i dont want to let it go, and dont think i will. lol but yeah if i ever did sell my car i would keep in touch with the new owner and make sure everything is alright with it and stuff, and probably offer to work on it for them just to keep it in top shape lol. i keep my car clean as hell everyday and put a car cover on it when i have it parked in the garage. im weird about her.

but if the person i sold it to didnt appreciate it for what it has or its been wrecked i would be heart broken as well. everyone has that 1 car that was there most favorite weather its a 92 beretta or a 2010 camaro. i dont blame you bdyman... i would be the same way with mine. my alero will always have a special place in my heart haha.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote