View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #13
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzyzzx View Post
All true, but my Alero is not my daily driver and I often got for weeks, sometimes months without using it and it starts up just fine.

thats fine and dandy but when you have an old battery. sometiems all it takes is just one long period for it to drain before its absolutly no good.

to the OP. if you charge your battey with cables and then take them off, do your head lights remain on for alittle while showing that there is a charge in the battery or do they shut off as soon as you disconnect? if its the later of the two then you really need to try and swap a nother battery in