View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 02:25 AM   #13
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
What exactly broke? Get some pictures of the damge.

I know your from Canuckville and all but all of this below?, I'm not gonna try and read through this to figure out what problem you are having. Use some damn grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeBrake View Post
im assuming the cause of the breakage was the rear mount was never secured and i drove it for over 4000km until the front mount then cracked the transmission (im guessing from the extra pressure being put on it from the rear mount not being secured ) , when i bought the car the guy told me the front mount was done , and he replaced it , but i guess he never noticed the rear mount had cracked off the transmission , so it has to be welded at the front and back , also when i replaced the upper engine mount with my polyurethane mount , the old upper mount was completely done , the bushing was all cracked and i could actually pull the middle part of the bushing right out of the mount , i have already spend 300$ on a new upper engine mount (which is fine) and the bushing for both the rear and front transmission mounts , i only have one poly bushing in the front mount though , i guess i will have the mounts welded to the transmission , make sure both the rear and front trans bushing are good , and then it should be okay?
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote