View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #19
7502wh33ls
GX Member

7502wh33ls is on a distinguished road
sorry i dont hold a cdl if you would like you can see and look it up you dont need a cdl to drive what i drive i drive the large cargo van and i downshift i rarely use breaks i have 4 wheels not 18 congrats on the cdl and as far as it goes as safely i didnt cause an accedent apparently so considering me and my son are still here i believe i made the right choice considering my foot to the floor and e break pulled up and i didnt mean smart ass langths so if you think im ricer think what you want i dont care anymore you threw this way outta what its supposed to be my cars not wrecked my sons ok no one got hurt thats all that matters i asked a simple question and you have something to say about my judgement. i love how someone has something to say about every post i put up on how ima noob and a ricer do you know what a ricer is please someone give me the definition of a ricer what it is and were it came from and then you can call me that to you bad judgement to me saved our lives and mabey your right mabey i wasnt paying attention either but tell me you have never done the same thing was unexpecting a car coming to a complete hault so kiss my ass were all human we make mistakes so if you have never made a mistake on the road HAIL ALMIGHTY CAR GOD YOU ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!! i asked a question got an answer thank you can a mod please lock this up im tired of listening to the car god for now.
7502wh33ls is offline   Reply With Quote